Overview and Specifications:
Model Number : 220V
Security Mode : Fail Safe
Direction : None
How to Choose 12V 3A or 12V 5A?
If you are using one lock from the power supplier, then 12V3A is enough.
If you are using two locks from the power supplier, then 12V5A is more stable even 12V3A is ok to use.
This is a 220V (12V3A)/(12V5A) Access Control Power supply, it is made up of high quality electronic components and advanced international technology, it has anti-interference ability, provide very stable and reliable output in a various applications such as lock control/ controller control/ exit button/ RFID-IC Reader .etc.
1. It controls electric lock directly.
2. Can reduce the load of access controller, save wiring to reduc the hidden trouble
3. Set NC / NO outputs, can control various types of electric locks
4. Based delay control circuit, lock time can be in 0-15 seconds
5. Automatic protection function, unexpected situations such as
6. When the power supply short-circuit occurs, the power may be
7. Temporarily disconnected or the fuse auto insurance line off
8. Operative device: E/M Lock, Access Controller, Exit Push Button